The Morningstar TriStar MPPT™ TS-MPPT-30 with TrakStar Technology is an advanced maximum power point tracking controller for larger off-grid photovoltaic (PV) energy systems up to 3kWp. An iconic design, TriStars have been proven in solar installations around the globe and remain the first choice for designers of mission-critical systems where failure is not an option.
- Maximizes energy harvest – superior peak power tracking over
conventional MPPT controllers.
- Highest peak efficiency for off-grid controllers in the industry: 99% (TS150).
- Built for reliability and performance, with an oversized heatsink and
over-spec’d components. Fully-rated for operation at temperatures up to 45C.
- Extensive networking and communications features enable system
monitoring, data logging, and adjustability.
- On-board RS-232 port included on all models; Ethernet included on all 60A models.
- Extensive electronic protections include short-circuit, over-current and reverse polarity to ensure the controller will not be damaged by wiring mistakes or overloads.
- Certified to IEC 62093 which establishes requirements for the design qualification of balance-of-system (BOS) components used in terrestrial photovoltaic (PV) systems.
- Fanless design for long-term reliability
Model No.: TS-MPPT-30
Nominal Battery Voltage: 12/24/48V
Max Charging / Load Current: 30A
Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 150V
Charging technology: MPPT
Supported Battery Type: Lead-acid ( Gel, AGM, Flooded)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 29.1 x 13.0 x 14.2 cm
Weight: 4.2 kg
- Stand-alone solar systems
- Small home systems
- Solar lighting systems
- Solar Telecommunication
- Marine use on boats and ships
- Oil & Gas