The TriStar™ TS-60 is a three-function PWM controller for larger systems, providing reliable PWM solar battery charging or load control or diversion regulation. The controller operates in one of these modes at a time and two or more controllers may be used to provide multiple functions. The TriStar uses advanced technology and automated production to provide exciting new features at a competitive cost to regulate battery charging in home systems and professional applications. The 60 amp version is also available with a factory installed meter.
- Built for reliability and performance, with an oversized heatsink and overspec’d components. Fully-rated for operation at temperatures up to 45C.
- More information with LED indicators. Optional meter displays extensive system and controller information in five languages; automatic self-test and
- Communications capability with RS-232 port, connects to a PC for custom settings, data logging, remote monitoring and control.
- SNMP monitoring supported when used with Ethernet MeterBus Converter so you can view system current, voltages, and alerts in your network management system.
- Fully adjustable with DIP switches for seven digital presets. Additional
custom setting via RS-232.
- Extensive electronic protection against reverse polarity, short circuits,
overcurrent and excessive temperature.
- Low telecom noise. DIP switch setting will change PWM to “On-Off” battery charging.
- Fanless design for long-term reliability.
Model No.: TS-60
Nominal Battery Voltage: 12/24/48V
Max Charging / Load Current: 60A
Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 125V
Charging technology: PWM
Supported Battery Type: Lead-acid ( Gel, AGM, Flooded)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 26 x 12.7 x 7.1 cm
Weight: 1.6 kg
- Stand-alone solar systems
- Small home systems
- Solar lighting systems
- Solar Telecommunication
- Marine use on boats and ships
- Oil & Gas